Winter Wonderland Walk Through Night
Don’t miss your ONLY chance to walk through the lights at TARC’s Winter Wonderland! Winter Wonderland Walk Through Night has become a Topeka tradition and is one of our favorite way to kick off the Winter Wonderland Season.
Grab your friends and join us on Friday, November 17 from 6 to 8 pm for Walk through Night! A suggested donation of $2 PER person or $1 per person with a canned food item to benefit Project Topeka.
- Dogs ARE welcome, but must be on a leash and please clean up after your pup! Please remember there are lots of young children and typically a large crowd at Walk through Night.
- Razzle Dazzle glasses WILL be available again this year for a $1.00.
- You may walk through as many times as you would like – Strollers are welcome.
- You’re encouraged to bring a group – no need to call ahead for Walk through Night.
- Parking is available across the street from the guard house, Tin Man Circle/Reynolds Lodge.
- You may want to bring a flash light as the park can be very dark – we have guywire holding the displays up, please be mindful of where you walk!
Join us for a two-wheeled ride through the dazzling lights at Winter Wonderland! In partnership with the Topeka Metro Bikes Wheeling Wonderland will be on Friday, December 17 from 8 to 8:30 pm at Lake Shawnee Campground. A $2 suggested donation per biker or $1 per person with a canned food item to benefit Project Topeka will get you in.
- Bike lights and helmets are required.
- Topeka Metro Bikes will have bikes on loan for you to use.
- Decorated bikes are HIGHLY encouraged, though not required.
- All ages are welcome, please be mindlful of other bikers.
- Parking is available across the street from the guard house at Lake Shawnee or at Tin Man Circle.
Grab your friends and ride through the lights at Winter Wonderland!
Sunflower State Games presents Winter Wonderland 5k
Join the Sunflower State Games for the Winter Wonderland 5K! Enjoy the glistening lights of beautiful Winter Wonderland as you kick off the 2017 Holiday Season with a brisk 5K walk or run! Costumes are HIGHLY encouraged – you might just win the Holiday Costume Contest!
- $25 per person registration fee – price includes: race fees, awards, Winter Wonderland Admittance, post event snacks/refreshments and a commemorative item to the FIRST 200 participants.
- For more information or to register for the event click here to visit the Sunflower State Games website.
- This all ages event is stroller and dog friendly!
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a night race therefore some areas of the route will not be well lit. Please wear reflective running gear and use a flashlight when you are on the course. Dress warm and be prepared for cold weather.
- Parking will take place in the grass lot across the street from Reynolds Lodge. Please follow directions from parking staff upon arrival. Parking will NOT be allowed in the Reynolds Lodge parking lot.